|Oil Spill response kit according to IMO A 535/13 and OPA of 1990,, section 4202
Dimensions : 144 x 82 x 70 cm
Stored in GRP box watertight – lockable.
Absorption capacity : 1100 liter
Consist of :
1 x 4 WB510SN, oilboom 3m x dia. 13m
1 x WSWL100F, oil sweep 48cm x 30cm
6 x WSO410, oil socks 120cm x dia. 7.5cm
2 x oil Truckpack KTO 100
200 x WP200S, oil pads 50 x 40cm
50 x YPB200S, oil pads 50 x 40cm
1 x PPE105, PVC protective gloves
2 x MTL103, disposal bags
Different SOPEP’s in force must be observed, depending on the trading area of the vessel.
Subject to Port State control verification world-wide.
1. The marpol SOPEP ( Regulation 26*)
2. The PANAMA CANEL SOPEP requires thar vessel have shipboard SOPEP equipment
ready for operational spills.
3. The CALIFORNIA VRP for non-tank vessels and tank vessels, specifying shipboard
capacities capable of handing a 7 barrel ( 1100-litre) or 12 barrel (1900-litre) operational
spill, respectively, e.g. under 400′ LOA, the 7 barrel rule, over 400′ LOA the 12 barrel rule.
4. The USCG approved VRP effective as of 8 August 2005 for non-tank vessels and tank
vessels, applies the same rules as for the California VRP for vessels calling at US ports,
e.g. on board capacities to be such as to handle a 7 barrel or 12 barrel operational spill
5. SOPEP= Shipboard Oil Spill Pollution